Popular posts from this blog
Cinematography in the Truman Show
Cinematography in the Truman Show The scene I will be using to show cinematography in the Truman show is the Do something scene with Truman and his “Wife”. Straight away a medium shot is used to create a sense of relaxation between the two characters. This allows the viewers to analyse how Truman’s “Wife” is acting and the character that she is playing. So the medium shot helps to show a relaxation between the two people. It helps to make the film feel natural and comfortable and Truman won’t notice what is happening as there is hidden cameras everywhere. The second type of camera shot used is a two shot which has been used to show the interaction of Truman and his “Wife”. It helps to show a relaxed nature between both of them and there familiar relationship. The next shot is an extreme close up that is zooming in on Truman’s “Wife” as she is advertising the “Mococa” This type of shot helps to show a massive change between what is real a...
Special Effects Editing - An Independent Study - William the Giant
Attempting to turn someone into a Giant: This is the video that I used to help me create the Giant Effect in Premiere Pro. This tutorial goes through a step to step guide of how to make someone a Giant through Premiere Pro. This is my first attempt with creating a giant using Premiere Pro. I used the Crop tool in Premiere pro to crop the Actor to fit the size of the stage. I have then overlaid the footage to create this. However I will attempt this later to try and make it better and more professional.
Comments
Post a Comment