Monologue for NEA

This is my 2nd draft its almost finished just needs to be a bit longer and needs a few changes.

Monologue:  

With all my heart I have missed you, it's been two weeks now and that’s two weeks to long. I didn’t know how I would survive without you, it hard when you're not here, however I guess that’s the problem with living it often leaves people alone, the other problem is mankind strive for conversation and one another, and without you I'm scared.  Why aren't you here? You said I’ll never leave you, yet you're not here you have disappeared; stop appearing in my dreams, stopped coming around my house and I don’t know what to do about it? Why did you stop? Why did you go? Maybe it was me, no don’t be silly I can't control destiny I can only try to my best to get on with my life and never forget you or your kindness, your manners and your bright smile and your amazing bright personality. But where are you now that I need you. You can fix it all, but you left me to think of a life without you and I never wanted to, I never wanted to live without your kindness. You bright and kind smile that would bring me joy and kindness. Memories that all I have is memories. It strange how people go through their lives and all they have of people is memories but only the best ones stay with us forever. No one remembers what shoes they put on three years ago to this day. No one remembers what they ate at their 2nd birthday party, everyone remembers the best times. Like this one time when I was younger, you let me ... I wonder if I cross your mind for me it happens all the time, I’m all alone I need you now and I don’t know how I do anything without you I just need you now. I need you to sit here and tell me I'm not crazy tell me for missing you is the right thing. To tell me I will never be alone and help me, help me live without you. I'm alone with my thoughts thinking every day that I need you, I need you to help guide me through this terrible time and help me make a life without you sitting their guiding me. You were my rock and you vanished into the darkness like a passing glance you were there and then you left. It will never be the same without you here. But you're on your way, you have come for your final goodbye. Your last chance to see what impact your love has on everyone.  
End: When will I see you again? You left with no goodbye. No final kiss. When will I see you again?  


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kuleshov Effect

Cinematography in the Truman Show

Key Scene from a British Film (As Coursework Task)